Indivisisble 518: Justice for All is one of over 5,800 grassroots Indivisible groups
organized to resist the Trump agenda, promote progressive programs, and hold
elected representatives accountable.
We are active in several ways:
- Regularly calling our elected representatives to encourage or thank them for their support of progressive efforts
- Urging representatives to oppose proposals that would threaten protections for the health, safety, education or well-being of our citizens and the environment
- Attending town halls held by representatives and making our voices heard
- Attending marches and rallies in support of progressive causes
- Making phone calls to voters in support of progressive candidates
- Participating in voter registration efforts
- Writing post cards to voters to encourage turnout
- Supporting the efforts of other local progressive groups
Indivisible 518: Justice for All group members are primarily from the 20th
Congressional District and meet monthly to set priorities and plan activities.
In addition to contacting elected representatives on current issues, our 2020
focus is on voter turnout.
For additional information such as next meeting time and location, or to join
our group or be put on our mailing list, email