The Bethlehem Morning Voice Huddle is an outgrowth of the National Women’s
March. We advocate for a variety of progressive causes and work to effect change with
action supported by evidence-based research. We educate ourselves on the facts and
available evidence and make our voices heard in a variety of ways. We hold and attend
town halls, have speakers at our meetings, lobby our legislators, participate in phone
banks, canvass for candidates, attend rallies and marches, and express our views
through editorials. Also, importantly, we support the efforts of other progressive groups.
Our Huddle has a policy of open membership, inviting anyone who shares our
concerns to join us in respectful listening and good faith dialogue. All persons are
welcome regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, or gender identification.
We meet weekly on Wednesdays from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. at the Berkshire Bank
Meeting Room, 255 Delaware Avenue, Delmar, NY.
- Our meeting averages 15-20 participants from several areas of the Capital District.
- Our major issues are:
- Supporting Universal Healthcare
- Improving Voter Rights and policies
- Working for Gun Safety legislation
- Supporting Progressive Candidates in Upstate New York Districts